Thanks for KIP Chris - I think this is a useful feature.

Can you please elaborate on the following in the KIP -

1. How would the response of GET /connectors/{connector}/offsets look like
if the worker has both global and connector specific offsets topic ?

2. How can we pass the reset options like shift-by , to-date-time etc.
using a REST API like DELETE /connectors/{connector}/offsets ?

3. Today PAUSE operation on a connector invokes its stop method - will
there be a change here to reduce confusion with the new proposed STOPPED
state ?

Thanks,
Ashwin