Hey all,

I've created the release page for 3.4.0 with the current plan, which you
can find here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+3.4.0

The freeze deadlines for this release are as follows:

1. KIP Freeze November 16th, 2022
2. Feature Freeze November 30th, 2022
3. Code Freeze December 7th, 2022

Please take a look at the list of planned KIPs for 3.4.0 and let me know if
you have any
others that you are targeting in the upcoming release.

Cheers,
Sophie