Hi Divij,

One more question about the metric:
I think the metric will be updated when
(1) each time we run the log retention check (that is,
log.retention.check.interval.ms)
(2) When user explicitly call getRemoteLogSize

Is that correct?
Maybe we should add a note in metric description, otherwise, when user got,
let's say 0 of RemoteLogSizeBytes, will be surprised.

Otherwise, LGTM

Thank you for the KIP
Luke