Hi Mickael,
Yes, after this KIP is implemented, the nested Connect workers inside MM2
will behave the same way as vanilla Connect, and EOS will be supported.
I would like to ask Chris to confirm, as I'm not too familiar with the
details of KIP-618, but I really don't see any issues after KIP-710 passes.
Thanks,
Daniel

Mickael Maison <mickael.mai...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. jan.
10., K, 11:53):