Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the heads up. As raised by Jeff earlier in this thread, we would
like to get the two small patches [1][2] for KIP-915 in 3.5. The PRs are in
review and I should be able to merge them in the next few days. I will
cherry-pick them to the release branch in your create it in the meantime.

[1] https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13511
[2] https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13526

Best,
David