Hi all,
Unless I miss something, wouldn't this GitHub action either amend the
commit (breaking signature if any) or directly do the commit itself
(meaning the action would be the one squashing and merging and not the
maintainer anymore)?

Let me know if I'm missing something or if there are some nice hidden
tricks in GitHub that I didn't know :)

Best,

--
[image: Aiven] <https://www.aiven.io>

*Josep Prat*
Open Source Engineering Director, *Aiven*
josep.p...@aiven.io   |   +491715557497
aiven.io <https://www.aiven.io>   |   <https://www.facebook.com/aivencloud>
  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aiven/>   <https://twitter.com/aiven_io>
*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B