Hi Luke,

I can confirm the
*org.apache.kafka.common.utils.UtilsTest.testToLogDateTimeFormat*
consistent failure when not running on a system set on UTC-0 timezone.

I verified:
- Built from source with Java 11 and Scala 2.13
- Checked signatures and hashes
- Check Javadoc and checked links to JDK javadoc are functional
- Run the unit tests (works on UTC-0 environments)
- Run integration tests
- Run the quickstart in KRaft and Zookeeper mode

Best,

--
[image: Aiven] <https://www.aiven.io>

*Josep Prat*
Open Source Engineering Director, *Aiven*
josep.p...@aiven.io   |   +491715557497
aiven.io <https://www.aiven.io>   |   <https://www.facebook.com/aivencloud>
  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aiven/>   <https://twitter.com/aiven_io>
*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B