I agree the migration should be functional - it wasn't obvious if the
migration issues are edge cases or not. If they are edge cases, I think
3.5.1 would be fine given the preview status.

I understand that a new RC is needed, but that doesn't mean we should let
everything in. Each change carries some risk. And if we don't agree on the
bar for the migration work, we may be having the same discussion next week.
:)

Ismael