Hi Mehari,

This is an interesting KIP! I've seen my fair share of issues due to future
timestamps, so this is definitely an area that could be improved.

I noticed in the compatibility section it says:
> There are no changes to public interfaces that will impact clients.
However, this change is considered breaking, as messages with future
timestamps that were previously accepted by the broker will now be rejected.

It seems that INVALID_TIMESTAMP is not retriable so it will fail the batch.
I think that if we expect to handle this case just as we do for the already
existing invalid_timestamp error, we should include some information on how
that is handled in the KIP.

Thanks,
Justine