Hi Josep,

Thanks for spotting this. If not already done, can you open a
ticket/PR to fix this on trunk? It looks like the last couple of
releases already had that issue. Since we're including a license for a
dependency we don't ship, I think we can consider this non blocking.
The other way around (shipping a dependency without its license) would
be blocking.

Thanks,
Mickael