Hi Lucia,

One question:

1. Since the proposed implementation change for withRange() method uses
Optional.ofNullable() (which only catches nulls and not blank/whitespace
strings), wouldn’t users still need to have code like that in the example?

2. Why don't users create RangeQuery objects that use Optional directly? What’s
the benefit of introducing what appears to be a very thin utility facade?

Thanks,
Kirk