Not sure if I followed the question correctly, but S1 and S2 would be
message-sets to different partitions of T - the producer request
object contains a map of topic-partition -> messageset). So each
partition would get its own ack. The response object is just a map of
partition -> response status so the order of acks in the response is
the response status map's order.

Joel