Is that right that the first one on the list (
org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.integration.MirrorConnectorsIntegrationExactlyOnceTest)
takes
20 minutes?! That's quite a test.
I wonder if the length corresponds to whether it passes, but we should fix
it and maybe move it out of our PR builds.

I was also wondering if we could distinguish PR builds from trunk builds.
That might give us a better signal since PR builds could be before tests
are fixed. Not sure which one is being reported here.

Thanks for sharing though! This is a useful tool that we've needed for a
while.

Justine