Hey Liam,

I think apache jira would be a great place to find lower hanging fruits.
We also have lots of flaky tests to resolve.  What is you familiarity with
Kafka? If you are new, i would suggest looking at the demos and examples in
the repo, and maybe try to improve them.  There is also a lot of work being
done in kraft and tiered storage, however im not familiar with them.