Hey Matthias,
thanks for the feedback

I think if one materializes a versioned store, then the query is posed to
the versioned state store. So the type of materialized store determines the
type of store and consequently all the classes for running the query (for
example, MeteredVersionedKeyValueStore instead of MeteredKeyValueStore and
so on). I added the piece of code for defining the versioned state store to
the example part of the KIP-960.

About the generics, using VersionedRecord<V> instead of V worked. Right
now, I am composing the integration tests. Let me complete the code and
confirm it for 100%.

About the KeyQuery class, I thought the KIP must contain just the newly
added stuff. OK, I will paste the whole class in KIP-960.

Thanks,
Alieh