Hey Sumanshu,

Thanks for trying out Kraft! I hope that you can get it working :)

I am not familiar with Kraft or Windows, but the error appears to
mention that the file is already in use by another process so maybe we
can start there.

1. Have you verified that no other Kafka processes are running, such
as in the background or in another terminal?
2. Are you setting up multiple Kafka brokers on the same machine in your test?
3. Do you see the error if you restart your machine before starting Kafka?
4. Do you see the error if you delete the log directory and format it
again before starting Kafka?
5. Have you made any changes to the `server.properties`, such as
changing the log directories? (I see that the default is
`/tmp/kraft-combined-logs`, I don't know if that is a valid path for
Windows).

Thanks,
Greg