Hi Divij,
Thanks for calling out documentation issues. Some of them are being
addressed in the existing documentation PRs. We will keep addressing the
remaining documentation issues by making respective changes in kafka-site
repo for 3.6.0 release.

I think documentation is important but I do not consider documentation
issues as release blockers. I want others to review and test the release
candidate sooner to finalize the RC for 3.6.0 release.

~Satish.