Hi David,

I wonder if you considered interceptors that work not only on produce request,
but on any request type the broker is receiving (apart from maybe internal
request types). For example, being able to rewrite topic names in all the
request types is essential to create a virtual clusters solutions (many virtual
clusters, invisible for each other, inside one physical).

Best,
Ivan