Hello all,

Now that 3.6 has been released, I would like to bring back attention to the
following KIP for adding metrics to tiered storage targeting 3.7 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-963%3A+Add+more+metrics+to+Tiered+Storage
.

Let me know your thoughts about the list of metrics and their granularity!

Best,
Christo