Hi Neil,

You are correct. I don't think we have implemented the unclean
election configuration.

The kafka-leader-election CLI works with KRaft. Have you looked at
that option for performing unclean leader elections with the CLI? Does
it meet your requirements?

In general using the unclean leader election config is extremely
unsafe and I recommend using the CLI if it meets your requirements.

Thanks,
José

--
-José