Hi Arpit,

Pony Mail can be seen as the archive of the mailing list. We usually share
these links because they are always accessible.

That being said, if you want to reply to an email that you can only find on
Pony Mail (maybe because the mail was sent before you subscribed or because
you deleted the email), there is a button with a pen icon that lets you
reply with your preferred mail client.

Best,

———
Josep Prat

Aiven Deutschland GmbH

Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

m: +491715557497

w: aiven.io

e: josep.p...@aiven.io