Hey Tina,

Thanks for the KIP! Unrestricted file system access over a REST API is
an unfortunate anti-pattern, so I'm glad that you're trying to change
it. I had a few questions, mostly from the Connect perspective.

1. In the past Connect removed the FileStream connectors in order to
prevent a REST API attacker from accessing the filesystem. Is this the
only remaining attack vector for reading the file system? Meaning, if
this feature is configured and all custom plugins are audited for
filesystem accesses, would someone with access to the REST API be
unable to access arbitrary files on disk?
2. Could you explain how this feature would prevent a path traversal
attack, and how we will verify that such attacks are not feasible?
3. This applies a single "allowed paths" to a whole worker, but I've
seen situations where preventing one connector from accessing
another's secrets may also be desirable. Is there any way to extend
this feature now or in the future to make that possible?

Thanks!
Greg