Hi Hanyu,

Thanks for the KIP!

1)
Could you please mark the pieces that you want to add to the API in the code listing in the KIP? You can add a comment like "// newly added" or similar. That would make reading the KIP a bit easier because one does not need to compare your code with the code in the current codebase.

2)
Could you -- as a side cleanup -- also change the getters to not use the get-prefix anymore, please? That was apparently an oversight when those methods were added. Although the API is marked as Evolving, I think we should still deprecate the getX() methods, since it does not cost us anything.

3)
I propose to make the API a bit more fluent. For example, something like

WindowRangeQuery.withKey(key).fromTime(t1).toTime(t2)

and

WindowRangeQuery.withAllKeys().fromTime(t1).toTime(t2)

and

WindowRangeQuery.withKeyRange(key1, key2).fromTime(t1).toTime(t2)

and maybe even in addition to the above add also the option to start with the time range

WindowRangeQuery.withWindowStartRange(t1, t2).fromKey(key1).toKey(key2)

4)
Could you also add some usage examples? Alieh did quite a nice job regarding usage examples in KIP-986.

Best,
Bruno