Hi Yash,

Thanks for taking a look! Yeah, it looks like we'll be forced to hold onto
the property until 5.0 if we can't introduce it at least one minor release
before 4.0. I don't think this is the worst thing. Although it'd be nice to
have the property completely removed when designing features like KIP-987,
if necessary, we can also declare any new features incompatible with
connectors that have opted out of enforcement of the tasks.max property
(and likely enforce this restraint programmatically via preflight
validation, failing connectors/tasks, log messages, etc.).

Cheers,

Chris