Hello.

Dear Kafka committers.
As far as I know - we moving Kafka from scala to java.

I prepared a series of PRs to move `ConsumerGroupCommand` from scala to java.
From my experience, right now, Mickael Maison and Justine Olshan are
overwhelmed with other activities and can review my patches from time to time
only.

So, if any Kafka committer has any chance to review simple patches and keep
pace of moving scala code to java, please, do it.
Help me to move these command to tools.

Looks like all code are prepared and quality review is all we need :).