We should be very clear on what users can rely on when it comes to the
docker images (i.e. what are public interfaces) and what are implementation
details (and can be changed whenever we want). That's the only way to have
a maintainable system. Same way we make changes to internal classes even
though users can (and some do) rely on them.

Ismael