Hi Elxan,

Thanks for the KIP, it looks like a useful addition.

Can you add to the KIP the default value you propose for
replication.lag.metric.refresh.interval? In MirrorMaker most interval
configs can be set to -1 to disable them, will it be the case for this
new feature or will this setting only accept positive values?
I also wonder if replication-lag, or record-lag would be clearer names
instead of replication-offset-lag, WDYT?

Thanks,
Mickael