Hi,
We attempt to support the last 3 non-patch versions. This would mean we
would try to Backport security vulnerabilities to a 3.x (probably 3.8) for
6 to 9 months after the last release.

Best,

---
Josep Prat
Open Source Engineering Director, aivenjosep.p...@aiven.io   |
+491715557497 | aiven.io
Aiven Deutschland GmbH
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B