Hi José

I originally had each on a new line and then switched to a single line
since it looked like a lot of space. I can switch it back.

I don't think it makes a big difference if we implement it for both tools.
Both tools will have use for it.

I can change the name to feature-dependencies if that makes it clearer.

I can say that we won't allow cycles, but I'm not sure the best way to
enforce this.

I just put ">" to show output. I can change the color if that makes it
clearer.

Justine