Thank you Andrew for feedback

1. We are suggesting to only update subclasses of
o.a.k.common.errors.ApiException, which are used in transactions. All such
subclasses are mentioned in Exception table
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-1050%3A+Consistent+error+handling+for+Transactions#KIP1050:ConsistenterrorhandlingforTransactions-ExceptionTable>

2. "Producer-Recoverable" corresponds to the AbortableException. I have
updated comments on each exception type.

3. Yes, it's correct that by adding a "Retriable" exception, it simplifies
the determination of which errors can be retried internally. In the Exception
table
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-1050%3A+Consistent+error+handling+for+Transactions#KIP1050:ConsistenterrorhandlingforTransactions-ExceptionTable>
mentioned
in the "Proposed Changes" section, the "Expected Handling" column signifies
the handling for each error type. Please let me know if any further
clarification is needed.

4a. Yes, that is correct. For clarity, only one constructor has been
mentioned in the KIP. An ellipsis has been added as a placeholder,
indicating that there are additional functions in the class but they are
not explicitly specified.
4b. Updated in the KIP.

5. TopicAuthorizationException extends "Invalid Configuration". "Invalid
Configuration" type can be resolved either by dynamically updating the
configuration, which does not require a restart, or by statically updating
it by restarting the application. It is at the application's discretion how
they want to handle each "Invalid Configuration" type.

I have added Client side handling example
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-1050%3A+Consistent+error+handling+for+Transactions#KIP1050:ConsistenterrorhandlingforTransactions-Clientsidecodeexample>
in
KIP. Hope that helps.