Thanks for the KIP

I think adding ProductionExceptionHandlerResponse.RETRY is very valuable

But I agree with Sophie Blee-Goldman: all topics in the same way.

The caller can determine whether the topic exists and take appropriate
action.
The judgment logic of the ProductionExceptionHandler will also be simpler.

Sophie Blee-Goldman <sop...@responsive.dev> 于2024年7月2日周二 07:24写道: