Hey Chris,
thanks for sharing your concerns.

1) About the language of KIP (or maybe later in Javadocs): Is that alright
if I write all errors that fall into the `ApiException` category thrown
(actually returned) by Producer?
2) About future expansion: do you have any better suggestions for enum
names? Do you think `IGNORE_API_EXEPTIONS` or something like that is a
"better/more accurate" one?

Bests,
Alieh