Hi Dev,

We are in process of upgrading the from 0.8.1 to trunk.  I have noticed
that Java New Kafka Producer Lib uses SLF4J api to log kafka logs.   We
have our own library which send all LOGGER.logXXX("MSG")" using the Kafka
Lib so what is best way avoid it.  One of way is to avoid all producer side
logs ignore package "kafka.producer.*" and
"org.apache.kafka.clients.producer".   I have to do this order to avoid
potential DEADLOCK with Kafka Threads and send methods..

https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/0.8.1/clients/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/clients/producer/Producer.java

Our use cases is to send all the logs to brokers. Let me know your
suggestions.

Thanks,

Bhavesh