Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to review. Currently I did not plan on adding
“Deny” but I guess it can’t hurt except for adding more constructs would
probably make the acls more complex.

When a topic is created with no acls provided , I was planning to add a
default ACL which would allow access to everyone from all hosts.

I am assuming you are referring to principal in Acl and acls were supposed
to be provided in property files, stored in zk so I thought it is better
to just refer to a string. We will always be using
session.principal.getName to get the actual principal name.

Thanks
Parth