From:   Jun Rao <j...@confluent.io>
To:     "dev@kafka.apache.org" <dev@kafka.apache.org>,
            "us...@kafka.apache.org" <us...@kafka.apache.org>,
            "kafka-clie...@googlegroups.com"
            <kafka-clie...@googlegroups.com>
Date:   04/02/2015 02:20 PM
Subject:        Kafka meetup at ApacheCon in Apr

Hi,

A few of us will be at ApacheCon in April. We are organizing a Kafka meetup
Tuesday evening (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/extend-the-experience/meetups
).
Every attendee of ApacheCon is welcome to join the meetup. We also plan to
have a a few short presentations in the meetup. If you have something that
you'd like to share, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jun