Hi,

I started work on converting core to use common network code and I ran into
two questions that hopefully someone can help me with:

1. BlockingChannel - Looks like the inter-broker communication is mostly
through blocking channel. There's no client equivalent (i.e client code is
all non-blocking). I was planning to leave this as is, but let me know if
the intention was to make all this communication non-blocking.

2. Receive & ByteBufferReceive - It looks like ByteBufferReceive is not
used anywhere. What was it planned for?
NetworkReceive implements payload() method that returns the backing buffer.
It is used all over the place (to create requests, responses, etc). Because
ByteBufferReceive doesn't implement payload() (and its not clear how it can
implement it), this means that payload() is not part of the Receive
interface, although I'm pretty sure it should be there.
Some explanation about the Receive interface and what is ByteBufferReceive
for will help.

Gwen