Hi Kafka-ers,

My name is Vijay Bhat and I'm very interested in contributing to the Apache
Kafka project. A little about myself: My background is in CS and I've been
focusing on Hadoop / Big Data technologies for designing scalable data
infrastructures for the past few years. I also enjoy working on the data
science side of things (formulating, building, testing, deploying ML
models). I've also contributed a few patches to YARN, HDFS and Hadoop
Common.

I've read a lot about Kafka and had the chance to play around with it a
little for one of my projects, and it seems very cool! I'd love to
contribute to Kafka and do my part to help the project. I'd really
appreciate it if I could be added to the contributor list.

Thanks!
Vijay