Oh ok.
Is there a plan that we should deprecate the older ones. This is because as
I said some users might misconfigure it like by using both the
log.retention.ms" and "log.retention.minutes" by mistake.
We can probably set a warning that only one of this should be used.

Also looking at the KafkaConfig, it looks like the LogRetentionTimeHours is
a required config while the LogRetentionTimeMillis and LogRetentionTimeMinutes
are not.
Also the doc says this :

val LogRetentionTimeMillisDoc = "The number of milliseconds to keep a log
file before deleting it (in milliseconds)"
val LogRetentionTimeMinsDoc = "The number of minutes to keep a log file
before deleting it (in minutes), secondary to " +
LogRetentionTimeMillisProp + " property"
val LogRetentionTimeHoursDoc = "The number of hours to keep a log file
before deleting it (in hours), tertiary to " + LogRetentionTimeMillisProp +
" property"

So if my understanding is correct, LogRetentionTimeHours takes precedence
over all of the other. Am I right?

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--