are we going to deem the new consumer in 0.9.0 as beta? Do we want to-do a
0.9.0-beta and this way when the consumer is g2g we 0.9.0.0

0.9.0-beta also allows us to release a lot of new things a bit sooner and
have some good cycles of fixes (because you know they will come)

There is enough new stuff that 0.9-something makes sense, +1 on not 0.8.3