The following are the meeting notes for today.

   - KIP-28: Discussed the improved proposal including 2 layers of API (the
   higher layer is for streaming DSL), and stream time vs processor time.
   Ready for review.
   - KIP-31, KIP-32: (1) Discussed whether the timestamp should be from the
   client or the broker. (2) Discussed the migration path and whether this
   requires all consumers to upgrade before the new message format can be
   used. (3) Since this is too big a change, it will NOT be included in 0.9.0
   release. Bucket will update the wiki.

The video will be uploaded soon in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals

Thanks,