Hi all,

You may have noticed that we receive one email for each comment in
kafka-site pull requests. We don't have that enabled for the kafka (ie
code) repository. Maybe that's OK as the number of emails would be much
higher for the code repository, but I thought it would be good to get other
people's opinions on it.

So, for the code repository, would you prefer if:

1. We leave things as they are (emails to dev list are sent for
opening/closing of PRs and other notifications are handled by one's own
GitHub notification settings)
2. We change it to be like kafka-site and an email is sent to the dev list
for each PR comment
3. Something else

Ismael