Hey Lin,

Thanks for your interest. As Kartik mentioned in the blog post, LinkedIn
Kafka team is developing a Kafka monitoring framework to help detect
problem that may only be found, for example, when you run server/client
with different versions for a long time using production traffic. We hope
it can be used in complement to existing unit test and Ducktape test to
make Kafka more robust.

But we don't know when it can be released -- it is still in its early stage
of development.

Thanks,
Dong