Yeah let's definitely get a complete description of the user-facing impact,
especially the changes to the command-line tools. As much as anything the
purpose of these KIPs is to fully capture what the user's life will be like
in the next release.

Also, if I understand correctly we aren't securing the consumer subtree so
it will be possible to run the scala consumer (or other non-secure
consumer) against a secured ZK cluster?

-Jay