Thanks. Yes. This is resolved.
Please also check the below mail i sent earlier.
Hi ,
I just found that the pom.xml of Kafka-Connect-jdbc is missing these
entriesAlso , both the libraries Common-Config and Common-Utils are not found
in the confluent maven repo. Please upload and update the pom.xml for the below
entry.
https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-connect-jdbc

         <dependency>            <groupId>io.confluent</groupId>
<artifactId>common-utils</artifactId>
RegardsSaravanan

    On Sunday, 20 December 2015 10:14 PM, Ewen Cheslack-Postava