Hey Jay,

I agree with your comments on the KIP page.
As you said it is important to document what are the changes and why we made
those decisions.
I have added summaries to the page to help readers understand the decision we
made more easily and also try to avoid being too verbose. I also clarified the
scope of KIP-32 and KIP-33.
Please let me know if you think we should make further improvements.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin