> On Feb 5, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi James,
>
> Just added you to JIRAs, but seems you do not have an id for wiki yet
> (cannot find wushujames). Do you want to create one?

Thanks. I just created a login "wushujames" on the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Index site.

I assume that I would need this to create KIPs?

Is there a guideline on which things are supposed to be on
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html and which things are supposed to be
on the wiki? For example, for JMX metric names, there is both:
        * http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#monitoring
        * https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Available+Metrics

And the two lists are different.

-James