Thanks Jiangjie, a few comments on the wiki:

1. Config name "time.index.interval" to "time.index.interval.ms" to be
consistent. Also do we need a "time.index.size.max.bytes" as well?

2. Will the memory mapped index file for timestamp have the same default
initial / max size (10485760) as the offset index?

Otherwise LGTM.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang