Hi Team,

Since there is a fairly busy release coming up in 2 weeks, and since
partition-assignors are pluggable and don't need to be part of an
Apache Kafka release in order to be useful, can we delay this KIP to
release 0.10.1 or 0.11.0 (whichever is earlier)?

This will give the community a chance to focus on features that are
critical for the next release.

Gwen