Thanks all the Kafka contributors for voting!

The vote passes with 6 binding +1, 5 non-binding +1 and no -1.

We are now 11 days before the first planned release candidate. We have
12 open blockers, 17 open critical issues and a grand total of 108
issues for the release.

I added a widget showing the current issues for the release to the
release tracking page
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+0.10.0)

Please take a look at the list. We need to be focused on getting all
the high priority items resolved by March 21. You can contribute by
fixing issues, by reviewing patches or by moving JIRAs to the next
release (if you are the owner). Remember that community reviews are
incredibly useful feedback to the developers, so don't hesitate to
review even if you lack a commit bit.

Gwen