Thanks for the feedback Guozhang and Gwen.

Gwen, I agree with you on this. I am not sure its something we can/should
tackle here. Especially before the release. I can leave the delete flag off
of the changes.

What that means for KIP-4, is that a client won't be able to differentiate
between a topic that is gone vs marked for deletion. This means a delete
and then create action may fail with a topic exists exception...which the
user could retry until succeeded. I think that is reasonable, and much
safer.

After that we can work on creating more tests and improving the delete
behavior.